- Common Issues
- Anxiety Disorders
- Confidence and self esteem
- Depression treatment
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Fears and Phobias
- Stress management
- IBS treatment
- Weight loss & Eating Habits
- Ecotherapy & Wilderness Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Pain management
- Stop Smoking
- Anxiety Treatments
- Online Therapy
Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy,
NLP & Life Coaching in Manchester.
Call us: 0161 881 4333
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Blog Posts
- What Are Anxiety Disorders?
What Are Anxiety Disorders? Anxiety disorder is an...
- 10 Tips to Help You Choose a Hypnotherapist
10 Tips to Help You Choose a Hypnotherapist For Nigel...
- Tips for Stopping Smoking on National No Smoking Day from Inner Changes Hypnotherapy Manchester
Tips for Stopping Smoking on National No Smoking Day from...
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders Treatment in Manchester
Insomnia and Sleep Disorders The world is an increasingly...
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
What is Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)? Generalised...
- The Psychological Benefits of Ecotherapy
The Beneficial Effects of Ecotherapy More recently...
- Juggling your way out of anxiety
All you need is your anxiety and a tennis or juggling...
- Today the Inner Changes Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy practice in Manchester celebrates its 11th anniversary.
Today the Inner Changes Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy...
- Psychotherapy just as effective as anti-depressants at beating symptoms of depression says new research. http://t.co/RJf4WC4mPV
- New research reveals that many people suffer from a 'late life crisis:' doubting self-worth, & becoming depressed. http://t.co/5xy9ljWOJp
- @HardyProductio1 Thanks for the #ff. Have a great weekend.
- RT @2getherTrust: People with depression are more likely to smoke than those without. They may also need more support to quit #nosmokingday
A few of the many reasons why testimonials are considered unethical, misleading and unhelpful:
- Testimonials can easily be faked.
- Testimonials are very difficult to verify.
- Testimonials can easily be altered.
- Testimonials can give an unrealistic view of someones abilities, as they are not necessarily randomly selected. Those testimonials that give a glowing report may be selected for display whilst negative ones are discarded.
- Testimonials may not be requested from every client, but only from those who will give a positive report.
- A therapists focus should always be the clients best interests. The client is not there to enhance the therapists credibility or ego.
- Asking clients to write testimonials to enhance a therapists credibility could put them in an awkward position. The client may feel pressured to write something positive.
- Confidentiality is crucial for any form of psychotherapy to be effective. Testimonials may potentially jeopardise that.